MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in Jacksonville, FL

2 posters

Go down

Need milk in Jacksonville, FL Empty Oh, Darn!

Post by Jackie Johnson Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Honey, I just reread your email and realized that you won't be in Northern FL until the end of June. Darn! Darn! Darn! Again, thank you so much for offering. You've done your good deed for the day! As an afterthought...Is there any way to get your current supply to Jax? Can it be shipped? Is there enough milk to warrant it? I would be happy to pay for it, but I just don't know if it's feasible and if you want to mess with it. Again, thanks sooooo much!!!!

Jackie Johnson

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Jacksonville, FL Empty Re: Need milk in Jacksonville, FL

Post by Jackie Johnson Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh, sweetheart, this would be wonderful! Our daughter and grandbaby won't be in Jacksonville until June 9. They'll be here for 5 days. I'm not sure how much milk he is currently drinking, but anything you could donate to us would be greatly appreciated. If she has any left over when they leave, we will put it on dry ice and ship it back home to WA with her on the airplane.

Will you tell me a bit about yourself? On any meds? Any medical conditions that we need to be concerned with? I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth, but you know how important those things are. This baby is about the most precious thing in the world to us and we are doing everything we can to give him a good start to life.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for offering. I do realize what we are asking of you and we appreciate it more than you will ever know. If you would like to "talk" off line, my email address is excag1@gmail.com

Big hugs from me to you,
Jackie

Jackie Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by g8ratc Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Jackie- how long is he gonna be there? I will be up at the end of june after having a baby in S FL next week. I HAD enough milk to donate last pregnancy and am thinking I will be the same way but can't make any current promises. But if he is still there, and I have a stash already, I can bring it with me. LEt me know.

g8ratc

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Jacksonville, FL Empty Need milk in Jacksonville, FL

Post by Jackie Johnson Wed May 19, 2010 7:34 am

I have a newly adopted 8 month old grandbaby coming to visit June 9 from WA. I need a supply of breast milk for him while he is with me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Jackie Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down