MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Milk- SE Wisconsin

3 posters

Go down

Extra Milk- SE Wisconsin Empty Re: Extra Milk- SE Wisconsin

Post by dieena Tue May 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm interested if you haven't found anyone yet. My daughter is nearly 4 months old. We can pick up as often as is convenient for you. I've got lots of great containers (like the milk bank in Ohio uses) if you need them. My email address is dlharrison@softhome.net
dieena
dieena

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

If you are ever wiling to ship let me know. I am always seeking a donor for my son but columbus, GA has very few donors and always only one time donations so we are in a revolving door to get him milk each month.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Extra Milk- SE Wisconsin Empty Extra Milk- SE Wisconsin

Post by heinzy Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

I am looking for a family that is interested in receiving milk for the next 4-6 months. I am currently pumping for my daughter (born 11-23-09) and have a over supply. I am freezing around 35-40 oz per day. I would like to find someone who could possibly pick up every other week or monthly so my freezer doesn't get full. Please contact me if you are interested.

I donated around 30 gallons to a family in River Falls at the beginning of May which was a wonderful experience. I am also a donor to the Mothers' Milk Bank of Ohio. As a donor to the bank I had to pass a health check which included a health history, blood work and doctors approvals. Please see their website if you want to know more about the process that I passed to be an approved donor.

heinzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down