MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk to donate in Indianapolis area

3 posters

Go down

milk to donate in Indianapolis area Empty Re: milk to donate in Indianapolis area

Post by milkforgray Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am

I apologize. I'm not used to reading forums where the posts are in descending order. Sorry about that, Andrea!

milkforgray

Back to top Go down

milk to donate in Indianapolis area Empty Re: milk to donate in Indianapolis area

Post by milkforgray Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 am

We could use it!! We are coming to Indy on Monday. Could we make arrangements to pick it up from you? We're in Terre Haute.

milkforgray

Back to top Go down

Post by tayers Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm

I have no problem shipping but since this is the first time donating I have no idea what to do. If you are willing to walk me through it I have no problem doing it.

tayers

Back to top Go down

Post by girlfridaygirl Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi,
I live in los angeles and adopted a beautiful son nearly four months ago...he is a joy and nothing give me more pleasure than to give him breast milk. He is my first child, IM an older mom who works from home, single and loving this late in life miracle in my life. I received some donated milk before he was born and the birth mom pumped for three weeks (which was so amazing ofher) since then he's been mostly on formula, as organic as I can find, and around Xmas I discovered milkshare and have had three amazing donors. The milk is pretty much gone, which bums me out. I know shipping is a hassle, particularly with a baby, but if you were willing to ship UPS etc. I would cover ALL costs.
If you dont want to do this, I completely understand. Thanks for your generosity regardless.
Happy New Year.
Andrea & JOnah
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down

milk to donate in Indianapolis area Empty milk to donate in Indianapolis area

Post by tayers Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 am

I have about 100 oz that I need to get rid of that has been in my deep freeze. It was pumped when my daughter was around 3-4 months and has been stored in lansinoh bags in our deep freeze since. My daughter is 11 months old and I would like to let someone be able to use the milk before I have to throw it away. I am drug and alcohol free. At the time of pumping I was taking prenatal vitamins and fish oil vitamins. I also took tylenol occasionally for a headache. I am not dairy free but do avoid alot of the gassy foods as they always upset my son when I nursed him. I also avoid caffeine. Hope someone can use this.

tayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down