MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will deliver 200 oz to Omaha, Kansas City or St. Louis

Go down

Will deliver 200 oz to Omaha, Kansas City or St. Louis Empty Re: Will deliver 200 oz to Omaha, Kansas City or St. Louis

Post by Jerseymel Fri May 07, 2010 9:27 am

Milk has been claimed.

Jerseymel

Back to top Go down

Will deliver 200 oz to Omaha, Kansas City or St. Louis Empty Will deliver 200 oz to Omaha, Kansas City or St. Louis

Post by Jerseymel Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am

My inlaws are driving home from our Sioux City area home via rt. 29 south and rt. 70 east next Monday (5/10/10). They will pass by Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis and are willing to drop my excess milk off in person if you are willing to meet them somewhere convenient along their route.

My son was born prematurely and is still in the NICU; I have way more milk than I need and must get rid of some of it now--I've already started dumping some of it which I hate to do, but my deep freeze is full and my regular freezer is almost there.

What you should know about me:
I have a pet free and smoke free home
The only drugs I took after my C section was motrin; I've taken no other medications except for prenatal vitamins and DHA (fish oil)
I don't drink caffeine except for the occasional regular coke, maybe twice a month
I am in very good health and all my bloodwork is normal
I can not donate to a milk bank because my son had an in utero blood transfusion. Obviously all blood is screened by the hospital, but I guess they are being overly cautious. Otherwise, I met all the criteria for donation.

I am anxious to rid my freezer of this excess milk; I figure I can give it away and then deal with any questions or proof you may want me to show to prove I don't pose any health risks.

Jerseymel

Back to top Go down