MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Please Please in NY

2 posters

Go down

Please Please Please in NY Empty Re: Please Please Please in NY

Post by mommymedic Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Paula,
I don't have much to give as I regularly donate to another family. However I can send you approx 100oz. I know its not much, but I understand having a child with intestinal problems and would be willing to do what I can to help your son. Most would say that paying shipping for 150oz is not even worth it. And I understand if your budget does not allow for that. I can ship as compact as possible and have never had a problem with milk defrosting when shipping 2nd day air. But I am offering because I also understand being willing to do whatever so your already sick child does not get sicker. I have a daugther with Celiac disease who requires a gluten free diet and our grocery budget increased 200% when we put her on that diet. Now its easier to shop gluten free, but when we started it, everything had to be purchased in a healthfood store. I was MORE than willing to do it because it meant less vomiting, diarrhea and stomach aches.

I am a healthy 30year old, take prenatal w/ DHA, probiotics and more milk plus. I am a nonsmoker and do not live with any smokers. I do not take any additional meds except an occassional tylenol (one/month or less). I am on a low dairy diet as my son has severe eczema. My son is 5 months old (DOB 8/15/09) and is quite healthy! He is approx 85th percentile in both height and weight. Maybe a little more in weight.

Anyway, I do not get on here very frequently. So, if youre interested, please email me at amithalou@msn.com.

God luck and God Bless!
Amy

mommymedic

Back to top Go down

Please Please Please in NY Empty Please Please Please in NY

Post by Paula Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Hello,
My name is Paula and I am searching for a milk donation to NY. I am willing to pay shipping, and reimbursement. I have a 7 month old son who is running out of mommys milk. I work for an organization that makes it very hard for me to pump, but this is the best job insurance wise.
Brycen has health problems that require a great deal of doctor visits. Brycen has immature/failing intestines. The doctors hope over time the intestines will start to work better. Currently he is on pedilax 3 times a day, zantac, and is reliant on suppositories.
Breast milk is the best thing for him. Yes, I have tried formula and he suffered from my choice. It made all his problems 100% worse.
Thank You for your time
Paula
Paula

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum