MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One time donation in Worcester

2 posters

Go down

One time donation in Worcester Empty Re: One time donation in Worcester

Post by Lovebeingamilkmama Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 am

pm'd you!! =)

Lovebeingamilkmama

Back to top Go down

One time donation in Worcester Empty One time donation in Worcester

Post by juliemamato4 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Hello~ I will be visiting family who live in Worcester in about 2 weeks. I'll be there on May 6, leaving early on May 10. I'm tandem nursing my 6 month old and my 2.5 year old so I will be pumping to maintain my supply for my older child (the baby will be with me).

I'm hoping to pump 2 times a day... I'm not sure how much I'll get. The last time I was separated from my older one I pumped 12 ounces that morning (!) so I'm hoping I'll be able to get 10+ ounces a day so a minimum of 40 ounces, but it could be more, I just don't know what I'll be able to get.

I've never donated before, but I have no use for this milk that I'll pump so I'd like it to go to a baby who can use it! I don't take any meds (except vitamins) and I drink moderate amts of coffee (about 2/3 caff... maybe 2-3 cups a day).

If you are interested, let me know! I'm not sure how we'll get to each other since I'm flying in and won't have a car, but I may have access to my brother's vehicle or maybe my sister in law could meet you somewhere? Also, if you have questions please ask... like I said I've never donated before Smile

Julie, mama to 3 boys and a sweet baby girl!

juliemamato4

Back to top Go down