MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk donation in MN area

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk donation in MN area Empty Re: Looking for milk donation in MN area

Post by nicolem Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi Erika and Kingston! My name is Nicole, I had my second son Markus in August. I have an overabundance of breastmilk. I am soon to be 29, am strictly breastfeeding my son and he weighs 18 lbs. already! I occassionally take Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or Zantac (but not on a daily basis). I do however take Zoloft daily (an anti-depressant) for post-partum depression. I am an RN, I eat healthy - although I could always do better with fruits/veggies! I drink a lot of water and have only one caffeinated beverage a day (and not every day) and try to pump right before so that it should be out of my system by then. I work in New Richmond WI. I would be willing to ship at your cost. The milk is stored in Lacinosh bags in a deep freezer, most of them are 5-6 oz bags. Contact me if interested.

nicolem

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk donation in MN area Empty Re: Looking for milk donation in MN area

Post by acuhealingarts Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello Its Erika and Kingston again just want to update our post. We are still looking for milk please contact us if you have extra to donate. We cannot thank women like yourselves enough for your amazing gift. Thanks for reading!
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk donation in MN area Empty Looking for milk donation in MN area

Post by acuhealingarts Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello I am a first time mom of an adorable 5 month old with red hair named Kingston! I had a breast reduction in 2002 that has caused me to have a low milk supply. I have tried all kinds of things to up my supply and have gotten to a point where I can supply him with about 15-20% of what he needs. I was lucky enough to be getting milk donations from my sister in law (who had a baby the same week as me!) up until recently when her supply was cut short as well. My son has been getting supplemented breast milk since he was 6 weeks old thanks to wonderful women like you! I am willing to travel to get the milk if needed but an ideal donor would be in the metro area. I live in West St Paul and also run my own acupuncture business there too. We had a homebirth as well so the need for the simplicity of human breastmilk is very necessary to our lives and that of my son's health. We are very appreciative that there are amazing women like you out there willing to help our family!
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down