MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available on north side of Chicago

2 posters

Go down

Milk available on north side of Chicago Empty Re: Milk available on north side of Chicago

Post by Cferdman Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi Sarah,

Do you still have milk available? Please contact me at 314-443-9440 or CarlyFerdman@gmail.com

Thanks!
Carly

Cferdman

Back to top Go down

Milk available on north side of Chicago Empty Re: Milk available on north side of Chicago

Post by sarahkelly6 Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am

Update: I am now officially out of room for milk in my freezer and am having to dump nearly 30 oz of perfectly good milk everyday which just breaks my heart when I consider the little ones that could benefit from it. I have 2,000-3,000 oz. frozen and ready for pickup. Anyone interested?

sarahkelly6

Back to top Go down

Milk available on north side of Chicago Empty Milk available on north side of Chicago

Post by sarahkelly6 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:13 pm

I am an exclusive pumping mom of a 4 month old and have a huge surplus of frozen milk. I am in the process of applying to be a donor through Mother's Milk Bank so all of my milk meets donor guidelines. I'm simply running out of freezer space while my application is processing. Please help take some of this milk off my hands so I don't have to throw it out!

The milk has all been pumped in October and has been kept in a deep freezer. In full disclosure, I have an excess of lipase in my milk so it does have a slightly metallic smell when defrosted but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. If your little one is like mine, he or she will have no problem drinking it cold.

I am located in the Roscoe Village neighborhood of Chicago.Milk is available immediately. Who needs it?

Thanks,
Sarah

sarahkelly6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down