MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Milk In Waco, TX

2 posters

Go down

Extra Milk In Waco, TX  Empty Re: Extra Milk In Waco, TX

Post by Momto7Rachel Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 am

I will be coming through Waco next week and we could use milk for my 5 week old and my 4 month old adopted son. Please text or email! 318-278-5915 or rebshipp at gmail

Momto7Rachel

Back to top Go down

Extra Milk In Waco, TX  Empty Extra Milk In Waco, TX

Post by alevaseret Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am

Looking to become a Milk Donor to local family. I pump 4 times a day anywhere from about 16 to 30 ounces a day and nurse my baby when I'm not at work. Right now she only takes no more than 10 ounces when I'm away from her. So anything extra I freeze but I'd hate for it to go to waste. I'm a drug free, smoke free, drink free healthy 25 year old woman who takes nothing more but a prenatal vitamin with limited caffeine intake and a everyday healthy diet.

alevaseret

Back to top Go down