MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area!

2 posters

Go down

Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area! Empty Re: Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area!

Post by RazberryC Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Still looking for milk if anyone can help! My first post is at the bottom! Thank you!

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area! Empty Re: Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area!

Post by RazberryC Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi Karen! Thank you for contacting me! I grew up near Sugar Land and drive out there often! Congratulations on your new little one! Please email me at Razberryc@aol.com or call or text me at (406) 249-8158 and we can arrange a time that's convenient for you for a milk pick-up! You can also give me tips on life with 4 kiddos

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kjesko Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi, I have never donated milk before, but I'm currently nursing baby #4 (7wks old) and pumping several times a day to deal with my over-supply. I currently have around 200 oz in my deep freeze (and making more every day) that I have no plans for using, so I started googling around how to donate it and came upon this forum. I live in Sugar Land so I'm close. Let me know if you're interested or would like more info Smile
Karen

Kjesko

Back to top Go down

Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area! Empty Need milk in West Houston, will drive the greater Houston area!

Post by RazberryC Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:21 pm

I live in Katy, but will drive anywhere in the greater Houston area! I am expecting baby #4 in February. I have chronically very low milk supply due to insufficient glandular tissue and have needed donor milk for all my babies. I would really like to have milk on hand for when my baby girl is born, because I know I will need it and it will be difficult to beg for milk and drive around town with my newborn at 2 year old twins. Having milk on hand really made my twins' first few weeks of life easier. I have a deep freeze on a back-up generator that is devoted to donor milk. I happily replace storage bags! Long term or one time donors; any amount of milk, from any age baby and it doesn't matter to me how old the milk is. I am so grateful for anything!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Rochelle

RazberryC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down