MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent medical need of BM for adopted newborn- Jacksonville area

2 posters

Go down

Urgent medical need of BM for adopted newborn- Jacksonville area Empty Re: Urgent medical need of BM for adopted newborn- Jacksonville area

Post by laudedaude Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:36 pm

I just sent you a private message with my phone number - I would love to be able to help. Please give me a call!

laudedaude

Back to top Go down

Urgent medical need of BM for adopted newborn- Jacksonville area Empty Urgent medical need of BM for adopted newborn- Jacksonville area

Post by HMAusten Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Please help! Our just-adopted newborn son is suffering drug withdrawals, so we would really deeply appreciate an area mom's help--we want to give him the best possible chance at relief, having read research on how breast milk can lessen the severity of this kind of withdrawal. We are in Jacksonville and would love to receive about two weeks' worth of milk (before driving home with our new son).

Please contact me via the forum if you can help at all, as I can't yet post my email.

We would be so very grateful! Thank you in advance for considering it!

HMAusten

Back to top Go down