MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50oz to donate Kane County

3 posters

Go down

50oz to donate Kane County Empty Re: 50oz to donate Kane County

Post by ELM_Mom Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 am

Hello. I'm in Chicago (Uptown) and would be interested in the frozen milk if you still have it. A dairy diet is ok. I have a 10 day old infant, my first, and I'm working with a lactation consultant on milk production issues possibly due to insufficient glandular tissue. She is having us supplement my feedings because my baby is not gaining weight but I'd like to use breast milk instead of formula, if possible. Thanks for your consideration; my email is shira.leon  @ gmail.com. We'd be happy to pick it up in person and replace your pumping bags and anything else that would be helpful. Also, do you recall the name of the antibiotic you were on?

ELM_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by melsenger Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:22 pm

If you have extra dairy free milk in the future, I would love if you could contact me. My son is only 3 months and I'm looking for an ongoing donor with no success. He can't tolerate any of the formulas we tried. I don't know if you pump or overproduce, but if you happen to and are willing to, I'm not far from Kane Cty. I'm - with no spaces - thisdesertlife 09 at gmail dot com. I'd appreciate if you'd think of me if you build up a greater supply than you need! Thanks! -Mel

melsenger

Back to top Go down

50oz to donate Kane County Empty 50oz to donate Kane County

Post by Areffett Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:33 pm

I have 50 oz stored in deep freeze in about 4oz bags. My baby doesn't tolerate dairy and this milk was from before I went dairy free. Unfortunately she has not outgrown this and now the milk will begin to expire in the next 30-60ish days. No drugs or alcohol. Was on antibiotics while pumping some of it, but dr and pediatrician said was safe for infants and I still nursed my daughter.

Areffett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down