MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA

3 posters

Go down

About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA Empty Re: About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA

Post by mae li Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi, if you still have available milk, we are seeking it for our Adopted baby girl who was born 8 weeks prematurely. She was in the NCU for 5 weeks, so needs breast milk for the best chance at a healthy future. Despite her challenging early life she is all smiles, and after 6 years of failed pregnancies and adoptions we are overjoyed! We live in Charlotte NC, so will need to ship, but we have friends who have done it that have coached us on how - we will handle everything for you as well as provide the shipping materials. Thank you for your generosity!

mae li

Back to top Go down

About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA Empty Re: About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA

Post by Feeding sprout Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello! I am needing milk for my sweet 2 month old baby girl. I recently just spent two and a half weeks in the hospital after suffering from several blood clots. I have 3 blood clotting disorders that require me to be on some medications that makes it unsafe for me to breastfeed right now, and my little one doesn't tolerate formula. I am so thankful that she was able to nurse the first month, and had a wonderful friend who was able tot donate her milk after she had her premie, but now I am nearly out of milk for her.

I am more than willing to reimburse you for any supplies, shipping or even gas money! I would also love the option (if you are willing) to continue this relationship if that is possible Smile

I am new to this forum, and I am more than happy to find out the best way to ship breast milk from Washington to Georgia!

Feeding sprout

Back to top Go down

About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA Empty About 100 OZ Milk available in Woodinville WA

Post by moksh Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 am

Hi, I have more than 100 oz Milk available to donate. My daughter is 6 months old and I have had extra milk production that she doesnt need. I am a vegetarian (do have eggs) and take a pre-natal vitamin. The milk is stored in Lansinoh Milk Bags. My house is smoke free, pet free and I dont take any medications.
This will be my fifth donation through MilkShare. I have never shipped though so you will have to guide me through the process if the milk needs to be shipped.

If you need the milk, please let me know a little bit about you and your little one.

Thanks,
Sonal

moksh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down