MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis)

5 posters

Go down

25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis) Empty Re: 25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis)

Post by Diana Lee Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi,
My daughter has a neuromuscular disease that causes weak muscles. She cannot feed by mouth and is G-Tube fed. We are currently looking for a donor on a regular basis who could help us out. Emily is 4 1/2 now, and had a hard time gaining weight until we started adding breast milk to her diet. Once we started adding it to her diet, she started having more energy, gained weight and is recovering from sicknesses much quicker. She is almost 30 lbs now, at 4 1/2 yrs old. Please let me know if you can help us with this request. Thank you!! Oh, we live in MD, but my in laws live in Alexandria, so pick up would be very easy to manage.

Diana Lee

Back to top Go down

25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis) Empty Re: 25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis)

Post by nm48502 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I would love it if you still have it
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis) Empty I need young baby milk

Post by trpitts1028 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:36 am

hello,

We adopted our 1 yr old daughter at birth, and have been fortunate to have her on breastmilk from 6wks of age. We are now adopting her half-brother, due in July, and I am trying to 'stock pile' some milk for him. Our birthmother is not the healthiest person, and one of her other children has allergies and other health issues. Our daughter is very healthy, and I am hoping to do for her brother what we've been able to do for her! I can come pick up any milk you have available, and I am particularly interested in milk that could be from the first month or two after your son was born.

Thanks for considering us!

Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulfirefly Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 am

If you don't find someone locally, I would love the opportunity to use your milk. I live in Michigan, so it would need to be shipped, and I understand that can be a pain Smile My email is sarag@wowway.com if you decide you might be willing to ship! Thanks so much!

hopefulfirefly

Back to top Go down

25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis) Empty 25 ozs available in Alexandria (more available on regular basis)

Post by awwalker Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I am ready to pass on my freezer stash of milk pumped beginning in late December when my son was just a couple of weeks old.

I expect to have milk available on an on-going basis and would love to establish a long-term relationship with a recipient mom.

I prefer it if the recipient can come pick the milk up.

awwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down