MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully short-term need

Go down

Hopefully short-term need Empty Hopefully short-term need

Post by babyholic Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

My baby was born March 15. I had a breast reduction many years ago, but thought I would have a good milk supply this time as I did very well with my son who is now 4. My baby is a nibbler, though. I worried so much that it was me, but while supplementing a few oz today, I realized it is her nursing that needs correcting, not my supply. I am hoping to correct her nursing enough to exclusively feed her my own milk, but she has lost enough weight in the last 3 weeks, I feel she needs supplement right now. I need some milk that is ready to ship now. You can email me directly: babyholic at hotmail

ETA: I am in Roanoke VA

babyholic

Back to top Go down