MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk Available

Go down

Frozen Milk Available Empty Frozen Milk Available

Post by Makah Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello!
I have frozen breastmilk available for donation. My baby has more than doubled her weight in her first 2 months with breastmilk only (5lbs to 10lbs, see pic below). I have more frozen milk than I need, and would like to make more room in the freezer to keep pumping and freezing. I am an active healthy 30 year old, and I do not drink or smoke. I'd be more than happy to do any blood work and provide a note from my doctor and my baby's pediatrician. I'd be happy to answer any questions, and do a video chat if you'd like. I just don't want to see my milk go to waste!

Ideally I would like to donate to someone who lives in Albuquerque, but if I can't find someone to donate to I would be willing to ship the milk.

Thanks!

Frozen Milk Available 1425332_10103210135449646_1790915531_o

Makah

Back to top Go down