MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas)

4 posters

Go down

Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas) Empty Re: Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas)

Post by AlexNycole Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 am

Tia! I live in the Austin area And my baby was a premie also! I have an oversupply and would love to donate! I also am soy-free!

AlexNycole

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas) Empty Re: Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas)

Post by LCEaustin Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 am

I am in Austin with milk to donate if you need some! My baby didn't take a bottle for the first 5 months, but in pumped to keep supply up. I have quite a bit in the deep freezer.

LCEaustin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monig Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Sorry didn't see the Austin part! I'm in dfw

Monig

Back to top Go down

Post by Monig Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi, my baby is 5 months old and I make way more than I need. Are you still looking for milk? Only thing is I don't know what soy free means? I don't eat anything with soy.

Monig

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas) Empty Breast Milk for a Preemie w/ Heart Defects in Austin, TX (surrounding areas)

Post by zayneymom Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I am looking for a donor in the Austin,TX area.

My son was born prematurely and I cannot produce enough milk to keep up with him, he really needs breast milk to keep his immune system up (he has several medical issues including heart defects that require us to keep him "quarantined" so he doesn't get sick), being on formula (I am basically drying up, I get maybe an oz a day now) his immune system is weakened.

If you could help us out (are drug/alcohol/meds/soy free) or would like to be a "long term" donor, please PM me! It is GREATLY appreciated with WHATEVER you can donate to us. I will replace bags of your choice as much as you need!

TIA!

zayneymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down