MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excess breastmilk to share in Alexandria, VA

2 posters

Go down

Excess breastmilk to share in Alexandria, VA Empty Still avail?

Post by Britta2483 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Do u still hv any to offer and would u be willing to ship? I would of corse cover all costs!!! Thank u for your time!!! Wink Brittany

Britta2483

Back to top Go down

Excess breastmilk to share in Alexandria, VA Empty Excess breastmilk to share in Alexandria, VA

Post by kaciangelone Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi -

Our daughter was born in July 2013 and I have been pumping off and on in order to stock up now that I have returned to work part-time. I have a small amount of breast milk that I would be happy to share with another needy infant. I plan on pumping for at least the next six months so I would be able to continue to share some excess milk if it is needed. Please respond if you are in need of breast milk for your baby.

kaciangelone

Back to top Go down