MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk for Baby Joya

3 posters

Go down

Milk for Baby Joya Empty Re: Milk for Baby Joya

Post by Esantana1016 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:56 am

Hello, I have extra milk to give. If you are still interested then I would be happy to talk. Thank you. Elaine.

Esantana1016

Back to top Go down

Post by mommapc Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi - I wanted to reach out b/c I'm relatively near by (Jamaica Plain). I don't have much milk (~25oz) but I would hate to see this milk go to waste. I have such a hard time pumping. I'm a SAHM so I don't have much use for my frozen milk, although we have used some for "cooking" for my son now that he's eating solids too. He's 8mos and doing great on my milk. I'd love for you to be able to have this milk if you're interested. I'm also interested in continuing to up my supply and pump if I can donate to you on a longer term basis.

All the best to Joya and your family,
Anna-Maria

mommapc

Back to top Go down

Milk for Baby Joya Empty Milk for Baby Joya

Post by jeffgoldenson Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello All,

My wife Natalie and I just adopted our first child, Joya, from Los Angeles.  Born 3 weeks early, she was in the NICU the first 8 days of her life.  Joya's birth mom pumped for her while we were in CA which was wonderfully generous and helped speed her recovery.  Now we're back in Cambridge and after cobbling together milk from friends of friends, we have come to the end of our supply.

We have been trying to stretch out our last few ounces by weaving in formula to her diet, but it hasn't been sitting.  She loves breastmilk, and so do we! She has her own website so her extended family can watch her grow, visit joyapearl.org to see her feeding!  

We will travel far to pick it up!  We're in need ASAP  

Thank You.  

Natalie, Jeff & Joya

jeffgoldenson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down