MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Milk in MD

2 posters

Go down

Have Milk in MD Empty Is your milk still available?

Post by siobhan.hannah Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:09 am

I just sent you a PM looking forward to talking?

Blessings,
Siobhan

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Have Milk in MD Empty Re: Have Milk in MD

Post by sheisme44 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:35 am

I am from Colorado Springs,CO and currently live in southern MD (PG County). I have a 10 week old and serious over supply issues as well as no where to store all of the surplus milk that I have. I was in the military and I am still in good health. My diet is not perfect, however, I am a Whole Foods shopper! I am conscious and try to avoid GMOs, HFCS, and do not drink dairy milk. pkease help me, help you. I am making at least 20-30 extra oz each day

sheisme44

Back to top Go down

Have Milk in MD Empty Have Milk in MD

Post by sheisme44 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 am

Have frozen milk from Sept 2013 and fresh milk as well. Please contact me. I am new to this forum.

sheisme44

Back to top Go down

Have Milk in MD Empty Re: Have Milk in MD

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down