MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken!

4 posters

Go down

Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken! Empty Re: Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken!

Post by danibshr Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:36 am

I am very very interested! I am looking for milk that I can store until my baby comes in January! I will overnight and keep frozen.
I am on Zoloft as well so it will work!
I am unable to produce because I had two surgeries when I was younger.

danibshr

Back to top Go down

Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken! Empty Re: Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken!

Post by Spbills Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 am

Sent you a PM. Sorry if it sent multiple times -I was having issues with it. Thanks. Stephanie

Spbills

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi I sent you a private message.Smile Veronika

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken! Empty Oil isn't the only thing booming in the Bakken!

Post by Kenzington81 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:59 pm

I literally have freezers, yes plural, full of frozen breast milk.  My family and I just relocated to a town smack dab in the middle of the Bakken Oil Boom in North Dakota and took inventory of the breast milk.....I have amassed 3000+ ounces in the last 4 months and still producing with no end in sight.  My son is now 7months old and he is taking less breast milk and more solids, so I have started dumping milk and it breaks my heart every time.  

I am a healthy 32 year old nurse/Chief Operations Officer with 2 children.  I struggled to produce milk for my first child, but with my 2nd, I seem to produce enough milk to feed a small country.  My diet is very healthy, hardly any processed food, lots of fruits and vegetables, grass fed beef.  I am an avid distance runner; I run 6-10 miles 5 days a week.  I do not drink any soda, however I do consume 2 cups of coffee every morning and am on a very low dose anti-depressant, sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg taken in the morning.  I can provide recipients with my blood screening upon request as well and can answer any questions/concerns you may have about the Zoloft.

If you are in need of breast milk or looking for someone with long term potential, I'm it!  I just want to be able to help!

Kenzington81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down