MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk!

2 posters

Go down

Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk! Empty Re: Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk!

Post by Dara375 Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 am

Hi, Sophie! How are you? Sorry to bother you, but I thought you were going to pick up milk some time soon. What happened? If you don't want it anymore I could probably try to find somebody else who could use it, othewise it will just go to waist! Please let me know...

Dara375

Back to top Go down

Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk! Empty Re: Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk!

Post by Dara375 Mon May 03, 2010 7:15 am

Hi, Sophi! I'm sorry I forgot to give you my mom's email, in case if you just want to wright her Smile So here it is:info@daintycharm.com. And also I've got some extra milk in my freezer as well, not much, just about 150 oz. But if you like you can take it too Very Happy I live in Mississauga (on the border with Etobicoke).

Dara375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara375 Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Sophie! Here is my mom's numbers: cell 4162765832, home 4169019323. The adress is: 205 Shaughnessy blv., unit 502, North York. M2J 1J9. She will be home sunday morning till about 1 o'clock. Hope you can make it. Good luck! Very Happy

Dara375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara375 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 am

Hi! I'm exclusively pumping for my now 5 months old son, but make way more milk then he eats. I have probably around 200-300 onces of breast milk in the freezer right now that I would love to give away to someone who could use it. I'm not planning to stop pumpig any time soon, so I'm not going to use all that milk, and I would hate it to go to waste. So if you're still interested you can just give me a call and come to pick it up. My number is: 6475889061. I am in Toronto.

Dara375

Back to top Go down

Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk! Empty Barrie, Ontario Mom looking for milk!

Post by SophieCaroline Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Good day!

I had a breast reduction at the age of 15... without it, I would never have had to confidence to have any intimate relationship with a man so I don't regret it but there is a bad side effect to it... I have the smallest milk production of all the mamas I know! I make about 3 ounces of milk a day even with all the pills/herbal supplements there is!

My son is now 4 months and my frozen stash of milk has run out! Please let me know if you have some you could offer to me, Thomas would appreciate and so will I!!!

I am willing to pick up wherever you are or pay for shipping!

Thanks a lot!

Sophie, proud mother of Raphaƫl (4.5), Olivier (3) and Thomas-Gilbert (4 months!)

SophieCaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down