MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies

3 posters

Go down

Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies Empty Re: Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies

Post by A Thurber Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 am

I am in Richmond VA and have about 20 to 30 bags (6 oz each) of frozen milk I am happy to give and I am pumping about 6 oz each weekday that I could donate on ongoing basis for several months.

A Thurber

Back to top Go down

Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies Empty Re: Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies

Post by julialroberts Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

We are located in VA. Since my daughter is almost 2 and g-tube dependent, we would love to have more than one ongoing donor! Anyone else willing to help our Phoebe please contact us!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by sturner Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:34 am

Hi there! I am also in VA and have a stash of about 300 ounces that I need to get rid of. My daughter is 4 months old and will not take a bottle. I continue to pump once a day. Where are you located? Talk soon!
Sarah

sturner

Back to top Go down

Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies Empty Looking for an ongoing donor - will pay to ship/all supplies

Post by julialroberts Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 pm

We need an ongoing donor for our daughter. She is only able to tolerate breastmilk. We've been shipping coolers all over the country for her for nearly a year. She does best when on a continuous donor. We would love to send a cooler to someone who has 300-400 oz so she can be on it for a consistent amount of time without switching (switching donors causes her horrible stomach upset). We are located in VA but we have a FedEx and UPS account and will cover all your costs.

Please email me at info@inoroutmedia.com or robertsforlife@gmail.com if you are willing to help our Phoebe girl. Thanks!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down