MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for donor milk in metro Boston area

3 posters

Go down

looking for donor milk in metro Boston area Empty Re: looking for donor milk in metro Boston area

Post by GlassWalls Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Elana,

I have 100+ oz to donate. I live in Braintree. Would you be able to pick up?

Thanks,
Naema

GlassWalls

Back to top Go down

looking for donor milk in metro Boston area Empty Re: looking for donor milk in metro Boston area

Post by clueness Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:45 am

Hello,Elana,

I'm on biz travel, in Boston for a day today. Will have only about 5 oz by tomorrow morning when I leave. It's frozen in a freezer behind the concierge desk at sheraton hotel. Do you want to pick it up? Let me know, and I can arrange with the concierge.
Wendy

clueness

Back to top Go down

looking for donor milk in metro Boston area Empty looking for donor milk in metro Boston area

Post by norasmama Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello,
I'm looking for donor milk for my 4 month old daughter Nora. Despite all efforts, I am unable to produce enough for her. We've been lucky enough to find a wonderful donor who pumps 5oz per day for us. We just found out today that Nora's weight gain has stalled and percentile dropped and that we need to up the amount she eats in order to help her grow & thrive. With this, we're looking to find what amounts to an additional 5-10oz/day of milk. We are looking for disease and medication free milk on a one time or continuing basis. We're located in Cambridge and can travel within the metro Boston area to pick up. Thank you!
Elana

norasmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down