MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL

5 posters

Go down

Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL Empty Re: Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL

Post by Tricia77r Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Hi
Is the milk still available? Very interested. Thanks!

Tricia77r

Back to top Go down

Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL Empty Re: Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL

Post by PJoyBlair Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Is this all spoken for?

Thanks!
-Priscilla Smile

PJoyBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pughouse Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi there, I am getting ready to adopt an infant and am inducing lactation and would prefer to supplement solely with breastmilk. If there is any still available, I would be greatly interested. Thanks so much Smile

Pughouse

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi, I sent you a private message Smile Veronika

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL Empty Tons of frozen breast milk - Aurora IL

Post by jolsona Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

I am no longer nursing but have tons of frozen breast milk that I kept in a deep freezer at the appropriate temperature. All milk is either pre-measured in 4 oz or 2 oz Medela and Lansinoh breast milk storage bags. I would approximate that I have maybe 800-1000 oz total.

jolsona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down