MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate: Brunswick/Frederick Area

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate:  Brunswick/Frederick Area Empty Re: Milk to Donate: Brunswick/Frederick Area

Post by julialroberts Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:15 am

We live in Loudoun county and can pick up from you very easily. We are looking for an ongoing donor for our daughter with Russell Silver syndrome. You can see her picture and learn more about her at russellsilverparents.org. I'll PM you too.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate:  Brunswick/Frederick Area Empty Re: Milk to Donate: Brunswick/Frederick Area

Post by knovgrod Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:07 am

Hello Shalynn,
My name is Katy, I live in Woodbine, MD and I have a 3 month old with a cleft palate and currently only pump minimal amounts of milk and really do not want to supplement with formula if I can find breastmilk. My son does not do well on formula as we learned in the hospital during his month long stay. I'd love to talk with you about possibly donating to our little guy. Feel free to call me anytime. I will PM you my cell number.
Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon,
Katy N.

knovgrod

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate:  Brunswick/Frederick Area Empty Milk to Donate: Brunswick/Frederick Area

Post by shalynn Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 am

Hello.  I'm currently nursing a 6 month old and a 2 1/2 year old.  My youngest refuses a bottle, and I have a bit of an oversupply, so I'm currently storing about 20 oz of extra milk every week and have about 100 oz in my freezer that will never get used unless I can donate it.  I'd like to be an ongoing donor, and when I return to work in August (I'm a teacher), I estimate that I could be pumping 20 or more extra ounces per day, and would love to help out another baby.  I'd prefer not to ship because I just don't have the freezer space to store the milk, but am willing to ship my current stock if it's easy enough.

shalynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down