MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble)

3 posters

Go down

Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble) Empty Milk still available?

Post by wingatejennifer Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello,

My wife and I had our 6th baby on Sunday and her milk is VERY slow to come in. We are looking for any amount to supplement the baby's feedings for the next month while my wife pumps to steadily increase the milk supply. Is your frozen stock still available?

Many thanks and blessings,
Spencer Wingate (for Jennifer Wingate)

wingatejennifer

Back to top Go down

Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble) Empty Re: Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble)

Post by lizrook Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:08 am

hi! i am new on this board and see that your post is from july, but if your milk is still available...

i have a 9 week old and we are desperately seeking milk for her. i just do not produce enough (have tried everything to up my supply) and it breaks my heart! we live in spring. i can pick up ASAP. thank you so much for posting your generous donation!

lizrook

Back to top Go down

Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble) Empty Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble)

Post by cayita03 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 am

I am a mother of three living in North Houston(Humble). I built up an excess supply of milk(about 400oz) thinking my 5 month old would eventually eat it but still making more than enough for him right now. I would like to donate the frozen milk to anyone who needs it, I don't want it to go to waste. Looking for someone who is local or willing to pick up.

cayita03

Back to top Go down

Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble) Empty Re: Nursing mom with extra frozen milk North Houston(Humble)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down