MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho

2 posters

Go down

New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho Empty Re: New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho

Post by RealMylk Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:40 am

Awwww, thanks. But, my goal was to reach one year old for my DS and he is now 13 months. We no longer need donor breastmilk. If we had a third on the way, we'd take it... but that's not for a while.

Hope you find someone nearby to donate too. Finding milk in the Pacific northwest and just north of us in Canada is hard because there aren't enough donors. Thanks for donating!

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho Empty Re: New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho

Post by montanamama Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 am

Wondering if you are still looking for milk! I need to update my profile, but I live in Central Montana, and have a surplus of breastmilk! I will do my profile now, and you can let me know!
Happy New Year!
Smile

montanamama

Back to top Go down

New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho Empty New to and Seeking in Northern Idaho

Post by RealMylk Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Hello! We are in northern Idaho seeking donor milk for DS who is 7 months old. He has been on breastmilk (donor milk and mine) since birth and would like to continue until he is 1 year old. (I only provide about 6 oz/day for DS.) We moved to this area recently and have not had any luck finding donors on other websites. We would love to see if you are a milk-match.

Who am I looking for? I am looking for a donor who has a similar lifestyle as mine. No medications (except maybe birth control). Most herbs are acceptable. No smoking. No drinking (or occasional drinking with pump-and-dump okay). I eat healthy and am in a monogamous relationship with my husband.

I'd appreciate knowing about donor's relevant health history and when/how milk was pumped.

I also reimburse cost of milk bags.

Thank you.

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down