MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80-100 oz near Leominster, MA

Go down

80-100 oz near Leominster, MA Empty 80-100 oz near Leominster, MA

Post by mathwiz67 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello again MilkShare mommies!!!! I was on this site almost 4 years ago with my first daughter and now I'm back. Last time I was able to donate almost 10 gal over the course of almost a year to one mommy. I was a stay at home mom at the time with plenty of time to pump.

I have about 80-100 oz of milk for a one time donation if someone is able to pick it up. Unfortunately my work load doesn't allow me a lot of extra time to pump like I once did, but if I found someone in need, I will see if I can squeeze in a few minutes extra at each session. (no pun intended). My younger daughter was born 02/07/13 (incase someone is looking to match similar ages) with milk dating at earliest 04/26/13. I don't smoke or drink; not on any meds; no coffee, just a soda at lunch and/or dinner time. I still take pre-natal vitamins.

I'm off of Rt 2 exits 27 or 28. Not too far from 495 exit 29. About 30 min from 95 exit 27. I live in Ayer and commute to Leominster daily to bring the kids to daycare.

Please feel free to email me at mathwiz67@yahoo.com. Sorry, I haven't been on this site in so long that I don't want to risk missing a PM by not checking in on here frequently. Once the milk is gone, I will update so that no one keeps looking.

Best of luck to the moms out there. Keep up the great work doing what you can for your little ones.

Sarah --- Mommy of Carla (4 yrs this coming August 31st) and Lora (5 months on July 8th)

mathwiz67

Back to top Go down