MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For)

4 posters

Go down

Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For) Empty Re: Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For)

Post by pbuder Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

I've responded to the private PM's and the folks that have posted here but I still need to ship out more BM. My freezer is too full again.

As much as I would love to help with finding the cheapest way to ship, I don't have time to run down petstores to try and find one who has empty boxes for me to use. I am a full time (often overtime too) working mom who has limited time with her baby and husband as it is. I need to try and make this as simple a process as possible. Thanks.

pbuder

Back to top Go down

Post by AHinson1 Thu May 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey there, my name is Amanda and I live in North Carolina. I just recently got custody of a 2 month old baby girl who was born addicted to drugs. We have weaned her off the drugs but she has major digestive issues becaus eof them. I am looking to start her on breast milk to hopefully help her keep her food down as we are trying to put weight on her and hopefully cleanse her system of any remaining toxins and things from the drugs. This was a family members baby so this was completely unplanned for and we didn't have time to save a ton of money or anything for her care and I am getting no help from the state at all. Anyway help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to pay for all shipping costs. Thank you so much Amanda

AHinson1

Back to top Go down

Post by MomTo3Miracles Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 am

I'm located in Knoxville, TN and would love to use your breast milk. I currently have a preemie son in the NICU and even with pumping every 3 hours day and night as they suggested, I cannot keep up with his needs while in the NICU.

MomTo3Miracles

Back to top Go down

Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For) Empty containers

Post by Fenderberry Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm hoping to give them away locally. If I'm not able, I will check with you again. Thanks!

Fenderberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuder Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 am

I am in Memphis. I am pumping into the Lansinoh bags at the moment since I can over fill them to 8ozs and they still freeze with plenty of room to spread. My going on 5 months son currently takes 8oz bottles. Not sure if that will increase in the future but I never did find larger quantity bags.

What size/type of containers? I could pump extra into them for future donations if they are better for shipping then the bags? I'm filling up two to three bags a day for the freezer.

pbuder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenderberry Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 am

Are you in Nashville? I have a lot of extra sterilized containers I would like to donate to someone pumping.

Fenderberry

Back to top Go down

Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For) Empty Freezer Overflowing (Spoken For)

Post by pbuder Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

I've been pumping since shortly after my milk came in and have now completely filled a deep freezer with nothing but BM. I'm going to have to start dumping but I thought I would offer it to anyone who wants it. Local preferred but willing to ship if I don't have to pay for it and someone can tell me how to pack it.

Last edited by pbuder on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

pbuder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down