MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate, over 300 oz, in CT

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate, over 300 oz, in CT Empty Re: Milk to donate, over 300 oz, in CT

Post by 1984 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:32 am

Milk is not longer available. Thank you for interest

Back to top Go down

Post by xrebelkittenx Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am

1984 wrote:I have over 300 oz of frozen BM in my freezer that is available right now to be picked up or shipped  where you need it. I wanted to make sure I had a good store of BM since my son didn't latch well just after he was born. Now after 5 months he won't take a bottle so we don't need this milk. My BM is high is calories/cream, as my son has been above the 90% in weight for a long time. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, no drugs or  medications, occasionally I have caffeine about once or twice a week. I am willing to ship from CT if you're willing to support all shipping costs. Contact me if you are interested. My e-mail: czyszek.justyna@gmail.com

I've PM'ed you but in case you didn't get it, I live in zip code 50313. Let me know how much it is and hopefully we can work something out.

xrebelkittenx

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Amber90 Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 pm

How much to ship to Middletown Ohio

1Amber90

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate, over 300 oz, in CT Empty Milk to donate, over 300 oz, in CT

Post by 1984 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 am

I have over 300 oz of frozen BM in my freezer that is available right now to be picked up or shipped  where you need it. I wanted to make sure I had a good store of BM since my son didn't latch well just after he was born. Now after 5 months he won't take a bottle so we don't need this milk. My BM is high is calories/cream, as my son has been above the 90% in weight for a long time. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, no drugs or  medications, occasionally I have caffeine about once or twice a week. I am willing to ship from CT if you're willing to support all shipping costs. Contact me if you are interested. My e-mail: czyszek.justyna@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down