MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Adopted Daughter needs milk

2 posters

Go down

Our Adopted Daughter needs milk Empty Re: Our Adopted Daughter needs milk

Post by abbiemommy Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

If I still have extra I really want my milk to go to a younger baby that really is in need.  sorry.

abbiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by katedavidson Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you for reaching out!  Addie is 15 months old.  She drinks about 30 oz/24 hours.  I believe that human milk is the perfect nutrition for human babies so I am trying to provide her with donated milk for a while longer.  I spoke with a lactation consultant who said that human milk meant for any age baby would still be superior to cow's milk.

I apologize for the delay in responding.  Your message was not routed to my e-mail in-box for some reason.

Thank you!

Kate

katedavidson

Back to top Go down

Post by abbiemommy Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 pm

how old is your baby? I may be able to help.

abbiemommy

Back to top Go down

Our Adopted Daughter needs milk Empty Our Adopted Daughter needs milk

Post by katedavidson Fri May 24, 2013 9:11 am

I am looking for milk for my adopted daughter, Adeline. She has been thriving on donated milk, but we only have a few days worth in our freezer. She means the world to us and we hope to provide her with the best start in life. We live on Vashon Island, a short ferry ride to Tacoma, Seattle, and Southworth. We will happily pick-up and provide milk storage bags. THANK YOU!

Kate

katedavidson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down