MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen breastmilk in Central PA

3 posters

Go down

Frozen breastmilk in Central PA Empty Re: Frozen breastmilk in Central PA

Post by kimnlynn2004 Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 am

Would you like freezer bags or would you prefer the money for them? I can do either. Just let me know how many. Thanks

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by kimnlynn2004 Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 am

Thank you so much!

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor13 Fri May 31, 2013 8:50 am

Sure. We will see you then. I have a Styrofoam cooler that I can pack the milk in and I will put ice on top for your trip. I will have it ready for you at 11.

See you tomorrow.

My phone number is 484-467-5579 if you are lost or running late.

Taylor

Taylor13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimnlynn2004 Fri May 31, 2013 8:48 am

Could I come around 11am tomorrow?

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor13 Fri May 31, 2013 7:41 am

Sure. What time?

My address is 100 Salem Glenn Blvd Selinsgrove, PA 17870 *It is an address that gets mixed up in GPS- once on Salem Rd. continue straight to top of hill with cemetery on left. Make a left onto Foxboro Rd. Make your first right into development. My house is at the bottom of the circle. Grey/ Blue siding, red door, pink flowers.

Taylor13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimnlynn2004 Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 am

I am very interested!! Could I pick it up tomorrow? Thanks, Kim

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor13 Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 am

I am located in Selinsgrove, which is 50 miles north of Harrisburg. I am not sure of the amount that I have stored, as I just put it in the chest freezer right after freezing in the upright Fridge/freezer. My son is 6 1/2 months but the milk is dated from January. When would you like to pick it up?

I am really happy that I am able to help out you and your little girl. If I continue to have a surplus I will be glad to continue to supply you as long as I breastfeed if you are interested.

Taylor13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimnlynn2004 Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

I am her mother/parent. She is 6 months old. My surrogate has been providing milk but has had a huge decrease in her supply and I'd love to keep her on breast milk til she is 1 in November. I will pick up. I am in Lebanon county, PA. Thanks, Kim

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor13 Fri May 31, 2013 6:27 am

You are the surrogate or the parent? How old is the child? How would you like to pick it up or pay for shipping?

I was just getting ready to dump all of the frozen milk, so this email was great timing.

Thanks!

Taylor13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimnlynn2004 Thu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

I am very interested for my surrogate baby. I am in Lebanon county. Thanks

kimnlynn2004

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm

I am in need if you are willing to ship. I can cover all cost.
Thanks!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Frozen breastmilk in Central PA Empty Frozen breastmilk in Central PA

Post by Taylor13 Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

I am a non-smoking, healthy, clean, disease free, only taking prenatal vitamin and 25mg of levothyroxine (synthetic thyroid medication that was ok'd by every doctor and other milk bank screeners) 33 year old Mom with extra breast milk to share.

Some of the milk is dairy free. Please contact me if you are interested. I would love to help out your little one!

Taylor13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down