MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Donate: Frozen milk

2 posters

Go down

To Donate: Frozen milk Empty Re: To Donate: Frozen milk

Post by kknauff Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 am

Jessie -
Another mother responded a few days ago - and I was able to give her the milk. Keep trying with nursing your little one, it takes a little while for the supply to get established. And those first few weeks are HARD! If you are still struggling, see a lactation consultant or ask a friend that has BF before for advice. I had a difficult time with my first, and only got the hang of it with my second. If I have extra frozen milk in the future, I will let you know.

kknauff

Back to top Go down

Post by JessieJames85 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 pm

My name is Jessie and I had a baby girl a little over a week ago - I am under producing and would love to give my little lady the best start possible! I would love to come pick up this milk?

JessieJames85

Back to top Go down

To Donate: Frozen milk Empty To Donate: Frozen milk

Post by kknauff Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 am

South Metro Area (Lakeville)
I have some frozen milk to donate. My son is 6 months old, and we had to go dairy free in February.
The milk dates from Dec. 2012 through March 2013 in a deep freeze.
11 - 2oz plastic containers
13 - 4oz plastic containers
10 - 6oz plastic containers
7 - 6oz plastic Lansinoh bags

We have been healthy since birth and I take a daily vitamin.

kate

kknauff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down