MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Tucker, GA

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Tucker, GA Empty Re: Milk to donate in Tucker, GA

Post by JenniferGilbert Thu May 16, 2013 12:30 pm

If you have not found a babe and mama for your milk we will travel to Ga for milk for Sophie. You can email me at Jennifer@JenniferGilbert.us. Thank you so much. We sincerely appreciate you.
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kht0728 Tue May 14, 2013 7:01 pm

I emailed you today. My email address is kristin_thorn@yahoo.com

Kht0728

Back to top Go down

Post by sedwardssteph@yahoo.com Tue May 14, 2013 6:59 am

Hi
Can you email me at sdwardssteph@yahoo.com. So we can discuss arrangements to pick up. I can't figure out how to email you! Thxs

sedwardssteph@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kht0728 Sat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm not sure where Senoia is. Would I need to ship it? I don't have a ton, but I'm more than happy to give you what I have. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but my daughter just turned 1. I only mention it because it seems that a lot of women here specify age. I hope I can help your family!

Kht0728

Back to top Go down

Post by sedwardssteph@yahoo.com Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am

Hi My name is Stephanie Edwards,
I am an adoptive mom of two children. We are adopting a third from the same birth mother. Unfortunately our son will be addicted to drugs. We were able to find breast milk for our daughter Julia who was also addicted to drugs when born. Anything you are able to help us with would be a blessing. We live in Senoia and our birthmother is due in August. I would freeze whatever I could get for the process.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Stephanie

sedwardssteph@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Tucker, GA Empty Milk to donate in Tucker, GA

Post by Kht0728 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Please let me know if anyone is in the area and interested in milk. I'd love to share it!

Kht0728

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down