MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Western Loudoun County

3 posters

Go down

Milk available in Western Loudoun County Empty Re: Milk available in Western Loudoun County

Post by julialroberts Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:55 am

We can pick up ASAP or arrange a meet up to pick up. We live in Ashburn but used to live in Hamilton so happy to go out to RH to pick up milk for Phoebe. Phoebe is 19 months old and is tube dependent. She has Russell Silver Syndrome. Please let me know if you would be willing to donate to her.

We can also bring bags.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Western Loudoun County Empty Re: Milk available in Western Loudoun County

Post by Violetrinity Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi,
I emailed you back! I'm sorry for the delay and thank you!
- Heather :-)
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Western Loudoun County Empty Milk available in Western Loudoun County

Post by alfusham Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 am

Hello Mothers,

I came from a pediatrician's office yesterday, and she mentioned about donating human milk so I searched online and found this website.

I had a baby last December and while on maternity, stockpiled the freezer with the milk. I have about 100 Lasinhon storage bags in the freezer from January to March 2013. I produce too much milk, and my baby does not drink all. I don't want to go to waste and pour them out. Just need to make space in my freezer.

About myself - I'm healthy 33 year old female, non-smoker, not drinker. I try to eat healthy (a lot of fresh produce) and avoid food that would cause issues in my baby's tummy (no caffeine, beans, citrus, etc). I don't know before donating if I need to test my milk....my baby is drinking it and has no problems. All precautions of pumping milk and freezing it on time have been taken. Just a warning...I occassionally drink organic 1% milk in case your babies are not lactose tolerant. My baby seems tolerate me drinking milk. I tried drinking goat milk but cannot get used to its taste.

I live in Round Hill, 20141 VA...about 20 minutes past Leesburg. I just ask for two things:
- If you want to come with a cooler and get the milk, it would be great. I don't know how to transport the frozen milk.
- Replace the taken Lansihon storage bags.

If you're interested, just let me know (PM me...cannot post my email here on the website).

Thanks,
Alfia

alfusham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down