MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA!

4 posters

Go down

Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA! Empty Re: Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA!

Post by norasmama Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi Ashley - I just sent you a message!

norasmama

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA! Empty Re: Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA!

Post by CandyVynWak Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello, Ashley!

If you still happen to have some, I'd be very interested. I'm in Merrimack NH and would be happy to pick up the milk and cover any costs. My post is the most recent one in the New Hampshire forum. (Mother with Lyme Disease hoping for precious milk for my 11-week-old Darling Boy -- won't let me post the link)

Many thanks,
Catherine

CandyVynWak

Back to top Go down

Post by LiamsMomma Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Ashley,

I would love to have the milk I would just send you supplies and prepay for ups to come and pick up the package (I live in ohio). let me know if you have enough to ship and I will get supplies to you asap. I have been shipping bm for months and I am familiar with how to do it.

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA! Empty Frozen milk to donate and open to donating on a regular basis in Somerville/Boston, MA!

Post by AshleyLBennett Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello!

I am the Mom of a very healthy (and plump, 22 lbs!) 6.5-month-old girl and have been wanting to donate my breastmilk for a long time. I am located in the Somerville/Boston area (my husband, Mike works at North Station if that's easier for you to get to), and would love to donate my milk on a continual basis as well as a lot of my freezer-stored supply. I don't mind pumping each night before bedtime, and wanted to take advantage of some night-weaning extra supply, if anyone is interested in having it.

I rely solely on public transportation so getting milk to you may be more difficult, but please let me know if you are in the area or willing to come to this area in order to get some breastmilk. I'd be happy to share it with you!

Sincerely,
Ashley

AshleyLBennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down