MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Blessings for premie Emilia

Go down

Looking for Blessings for premie Emilia  Empty Looking for Blessings for premie Emilia

Post by Smaddox91 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:06 am

"Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, she is STILL refusing the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping and storage bags" she was born at 35 weeks weighing 5 lbs and does great on breast milk but formula if and when she takes it hurts her tummy she screams in pain and ends up throwing up a huge amount, please I would love a long term donor I would be forever thankful to receive any of blessings of milk I'm using my phone to post this so please reply. With a txt message @ 580-919-5525 or email at smaddox91 @ hotmail . Com god bless you all<><

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down