MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area

4 posters

Go down

UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area Empty Re: UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area

Post by klamon98 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am

I am also in SW Twin cities metro. Currently looking for donor milk for my daughter. She is almost 4 months old but was born at 28 weeks and her adjusted gestational age is about 6 weeks. Due to her spending 9 weeks in the NICU and despite diligent pumping and trying every galactagogue imaginable, I had no luck in establishing milk production. I continue to pump to give her what I can but am only getting about 2 oz a day - enough to replace one feeding with BM. We're currently supplementing with formula but after trying several am finding they are very rough on her tummy - she cries and squirms during formula feedings and they make her projectile spit-up. So, this is the first time I've realized and sought out donor milk as an option that I'd like to try!

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

klamon98

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area Empty Re: UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area

Post by absies Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Sure, I could ship some. Just PM me with info.

I have about 6 weeks worth prior to taking any antidepressant, as well.

absies

Back to top Go down

Post by minmey Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 am

I am also in need my son is three months old and I can only produce 50% of what he needs. I would love an on going donor. I do live in Vancouver WA but would cover all shipping. I will send you a pm. Please let me know Smile

minmey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 am

We are in great need if your willing to ship. I can cover all the cost. Thank you for your precious gift!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area Empty UPDATE: Milk available - south metro area

Post by absies Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 am

I have a lot of frozen milk available and my daughter (2nd child) is doing great at 6 months-- just running out of space in the freezer and I just continue to make too much milk!

I am extremely healthy, great (but unrestricted) diet and moderate exercise. No communicable diseases - have been tested for everything out there as I had applied to donate my milk with my last child to Fairview, but ended up donating to a milkshare mom.

I have some frozen milk from when I was taking buproprion for PPD, and some from more recently when I've been off this medication.

Very occasional ibuprofen use and caffeine use -- approx 100mg/day.

Located in South Metro very close to I35. Could be an ongoing donation.

I am not interested in shipping.

Last edited by absies on Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : info changed)

absies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down