MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel)

3 posters

Go down

In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel) Empty Re: In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel)

Post by jjstrum Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 am

I'm located near montgomeryville pa and have a 6mos old who only nurses but i do pump and could give you frozen milk? I pump once a day since october and could give you about 100+ ounces? lmk if interested.

jjstrum

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel) Empty Re: In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel)

Post by Belle8383 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 am

I think I can help. I am located in Allentown. I have a 3 month old who has cow's milk protein intolerance that was not discovered until she was about 6 or 7 weeks old. I have had to cut out all dairy/milk products in my diet, which has made a huge difference. Unfortunately I had already pumped and frozen about 25 bags of milk (varying from 2-4oz each) prior to finding out about her intolerance, so this milk is sitting in my freezer and can't be used for her. I would hate to waste it and am willing to donate it Please let me know if you are interested.

Belle8383

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel) Empty In need of milk for 3 month old (Reading, PA area - willing to travel)

Post by Lindsg Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi! I am searching for a milk donation (or long term donor) for my baby boy, Colby. I have insufficient glandular tissue (mammary hypoplasia) and despite all efforts, I can only make about 5oz a day. He doesn't tolerate formula very well but thrives on breastmilk. Unforunately our freezer is getting low. Please help if you can! We'd be so truly grateful!

Lindsg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down