MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City)

3 posters

Go down

Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City) Empty Email....

Post by siobhan.hannah Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 am

I sent you an email regarding the milk....

Kindly,
Siobhan and baby Anna

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City) Empty Re: Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City)

Post by 1sickbaby Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

would you be able to ship the milk? i can cover all cost...we are totally out so any amount would be a huge blessing. thank you!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City) Empty Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City)

Post by jmurl883 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi,

My daughter (9 months old) was recently diagnosed with a number of food allergies. I had been pumping a lot of milk for some time which I can no longer use for my daughter since I was eating some of her allergens when the milk was pumped. I would be happy to donate the milk to someone that could use it. I am a healthy 29-year old who was taking only a prenatal vitamin while this milk was pumped. I live in Center City near Washington Square. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or if interested, jmurl883@yahoo.com.

Jess

jmurl883

Back to top Go down

Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City) Empty Re: Milk Avaliable in Philly (Center City)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down