MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area

4 posters

Go down

Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area Empty Re: Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area

Post by Momovthree Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

I have a bunch of milk if you're still looking, not sure how many oz but I have a lot in my freezer! I'm still pumping so I'll have more if you're interested.
Contact me through my profile if you'd like. Smile
Sarah

Momovthree

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area Empty Re: Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area

Post by kelseyann98 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

I am in Little Rock, AR and have a ton of frozen milk (2 bulging grocery bags full). It was pumped Dec, Jan, Feb so needs to be consumed soon. Please email me at jcobrien00@hotmail.com if interested. I really don't want it to go to waste! My in-laws may fly thru Dallas Mar 19 so maybe they could meet you at the airport.?

kelseyann98

Back to top Go down

Post by goosehead Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 am

I live in the area and have milk I would like to donate. This is my fisrt time on the site so I am a bit unsure how this works. My son is 7wks and I am an overproducer so I have excess milk/

goosehead

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area Empty Seeking milk in Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area

Post by karalyn28 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Very Happy

Hi, We have a wonderful son, Ben, who was born to us via surrogate. He has been blessed by having breastmilk from the first due to the wonderful donors on this site! Him having mommy's milk is very important to me, just because it is BEST but also because we have a lot of really bad allergies in our family. (I did try to relactate, but it didn't work...I nursed my girls for almost 2 years each)

I would be thrilled to work with anyone within a couple of hours of me. I can drive to you or meet you and am more than happy to reimburse for any supplies, etc... I have some plastic bottles like the milk bank uses that can be washed and re-used if anyone would prefer them over bags (less prone to leaks!)

Ben has been very unwilling to start eating solids. I'm introducing some healthy things to him, but at the same time, due to the allergies, I'm "listening" to him.

Thank you all for the blessing you are to babies!

Pics of my man are on my picture site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/21121637@N04

karalyn28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down