MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI

4 posters

Go down

FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI Empty Re: FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI

Post by teresa Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 am

Did you find someone to take your milk? If not, I would LOVE to get it for my son. We are not too far from you and can pick it up ASAP.

teresa

Back to top Go down

FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI Empty Re: FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI

Post by nmeyers Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Helen
tried to pm you again but it is the message is still sitting in my out box over 24 hours later. so I copied it here:
nmeyers Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 am

hi helen,

Thanks for the quick reply. Shipping is pretty easy. I send you a shipping container and coolant. The coolant is an industrial strength gel pack that is a nontoxic dry ice substitute. When it arrives you just throw it in the freezer for a day or two. Then when you are ready to ship let me know a day or so in advance and I arrange online for a fedex pick up for overnight shipping and email you the label. Do you have a printer? Then you just pack everything up on the day of pick up and tape the label on. Fedex usually likes a 6 hour window in which they can pick up. Hopefully that would work for you. Monday thru Thursday pick up is best. Friday is available sometimes but it is way more expensive because then it is a weekend delivery.

Would you be willing to share your prenatal blood work? Milkshare recommends rpr/treponema, hiv , hep b and hep c. They are all pretty standard except the hep c.
We can talk more off this site if you want. You can contact me at nannette(at)kitenerd(dot)com.

thanks a bunch
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by coltrane Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks so much, helen. i was unable to respond to your PM as i am new to this site.

as for your message, i found the following links informative:

milkshare dot birthingforlife dot com/shipping

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=xdFfek3HYwY

i was curious how much milk you have available to ship. as this can be very expensive, i want to make sure that it is financially feasible. one of my best friends paid $161 to ship 24 ounces to me last week...& i thought milk banks were expensive!! Very Happy

i can set up a fedex account so that you are not waiting for my check to reach you for the shipping costs as they can be rather expensive.

thanks so much in advance!

coltrane

Back to top Go down

FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI Empty FROZEN Breast Milk available in Oakland County MI

Post by helengill Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello:
I am a mom of a 14month old and have not been giving her BM for quite some time. I have quite a bit of frozen milk available that I would rather not throw out that is taking up freezer space. I stored it as I was transitioning her to formula and continued to pump for a while b/c she had lactose sensitivities and wanted to make sure that she transitioned smoothly.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Regards,
Helen

helengill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down