MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooklyn: ISO milk for my newborn 12 day old girl!

2 posters

Go down

Brooklyn: ISO milk for my newborn 12 day old girl! Empty Re: Brooklyn: ISO milk for my newborn 12 day old girl!

Post by Kdilello Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

If you are still looking for a milk donor please let me know I live I. Northern Bergen county (10 from the GWB). Thanks Krystle

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn: ISO milk for my newborn 12 day old girl! Empty Brooklyn: ISO milk for my newborn 12 day old girl!

Post by brooklyn_im Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 am

I wasn't able to carry our daughter myself (No uterus!), and therefore we had to use a gestational surrogate to carry for us. She's finally here and is now 12 days old! We've never felt more blessed to have her here! I tried for several months before she arrived to induce lactation with the Newman-Goldfarb protocol but had no success. I was only getting a few drops each day. With all that pumping, it was heartbreaking to see almost nothing coming out.

I was hoping that someone in the local NY area would be able to donate for us. We're using formula now obviously, but would love to supplement with breastmilk...even just a a few oz for one-time or more on an ongoing basis. It's up to you. My husband and I would appreciate any that you have to donate. We can pick up locally in the New York metro area.

Please contact me if you have milk to donate.

We are a drug free, smoke free home with a beautiful healthy baby girl!

brooklyn_im

Back to top Go down