MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome

3 posters

Go down

Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome Empty Re: Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome

Post by julialroberts Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:09 am

Bumping as we need milk shipped to Maine to have a supply for Phoebe for our first trip ever since she was born in Sept. '11. Anyone who is willing to ship to ME please let me know I can have a cooler sent this week and cover all expenses. I need to ship to my mother's house as she has cleared her freezer in anticipation of Phoebe's supply Smile

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome Empty Re: Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome

Post by julialroberts Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 am

Please help Phoebe. We are almost out of milk. Sad We will cover all shipping costs. Milk Share has always come through for us... we have been using the site nearly a year. This is the longest we've gone without finding a donor Sad

Please help Phoebe! She needs all the breastmilk she can get!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Still low on supply for Phoebe. Please, if you will consider shipping, PM or email me - robertsforlife at gmail dot com.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

We are DESPERATE for milk right now. Our supply is critcally low. I need it desperately - Phoebe just spent a week in the hospital on oxygen with pneumonia. I can ship you a cooler TODAY if you have milk to donate.

Please contact me! PM or 571-271-4327

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbtrumbore Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm

I live in Virginia and have some milk to donate. Please let me know if you are still interested and I can give you an details you want.

Cbtrumbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Frida123 Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 pm

live in Richardson and my baby is 1 year old.

I think my milk has excess lipase and so would have to scald it.

I take prenatal vitamins, levothyroxine 50 MCG and vitamin d 5000 IU (everything is compatible with breastfeeding).

My supply is very stable and just right for my son, but I can try upping it with oatmeal and then pump.

Do let me know how much milk you need at one time, so that I can create a stash and then let you know.

PS: It's a long time since I pumped, so I cannot guarantee I can produce as much as I hope.

Frida123

Back to top Go down

Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome Empty Desperate for milk for Phoebe Jane - our sweetest girl with Russell Silver Syndrome

Post by julialroberts Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 am

We have been so blessed that through milkshare we have been able to keep Phoebe on breastmilk for 6 months which is the only thing she can digest (severe GI issues which she is on 4 medications for). We are DESPERATE for more milk at the moment as we have been going through our supply quicker than we anticipated. We have not been able to find a long-term donor so we have to ask for someone new every time. PLEASE, if you will consider shipping to us in VA, we will cover ALL your costs. I have a cooler I can ship you. I can send money for cost of bags, dry ice, etc.

We are desperate. We will be out of milk in about a week. We would happily take milk from anywhere in the country at this point!

Thank you so much for considering us,
Julia & Phoebe I love you

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down