MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Donor in Manhattan for Our 5 Month Baby Girl - Will Pick Up

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Donor in Manhattan for Our 5 Month Baby Girl - Will Pick Up  Empty Re: Looking for a Donor in Manhattan for Our 5 Month Baby Girl - Will Pick Up

Post by Kdilello Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I have tons of milk and live in northen Bergen county, (10 mins from the GWB ) willing to help you out on a regular basis please let me know! 201-745-9223
I hope to hear from you soon!

Krystle

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Donor in Manhattan for Our 5 Month Baby Girl - Will Pick Up  Empty Looking for a Donor in Manhattan for Our 5 Month Baby Girl - Will Pick Up

Post by leasara Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 pm

We are looking for a donor in Manhattan to help supplement our daughter's feedings. I have very limited output despite tremendous efforts and our daughter does not react well to formula. We are finally turning to the good grace of a mother who is blessed and willing to donate. I would be ever grateful for any donations and am happy to compensate for expenses or pick up within Manhattan or Brooklyn.

Thank you!

leasara

Back to top Go down