MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere

4 posters

Go down

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere Empty Surro baby in need of breastmilk...

Post by cwzeech Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 am

hi,
i'm sure that you found a lucky recipient for your breast milk. But just in case, I'd like to put my name on the list....Smile
thanx
wanda
310 374-6559 home
310 849-1593 cell
cwzeech
cwzeech

Back to top Go down

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere Empty Breast milk needed in Santa Rosa, CA.

Post by lasource Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Wondering if you have found someone to take your breast milk. If not, I am in Santa Rosa, CA and am looking for breast milk for our newly adopted daughter--3 months old. Thank you! Annalyce

lasource

Back to top Go down

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere Empty Re: In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere

Post by maetrim Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 am

I'm in Northern California - Bay Area. You are most welcome on the milk (its my pleasure) Smile - if you want it I am happy to send it to you!

maetrim

Back to top Go down

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere Empty Re: In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere

Post by neocleo Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am

hi there - what part of cali are you in?? I am in san diego and I feed my adopted son exclusively breastmilk- thanks so much for being such a kind donor!!
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere Empty In California - Willing to Ship Anywhere

Post by maetrim Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I have about 150 ounces to donate. Basically, I am a SAHM and for some reason thought I would be giving my 6 month old son a lot more bottles so I was pumping all the time! Anyway, we haven't needed the milk so I was hoping someone else could benefit from it. I am happy to ship anywhere - no reimbursement necessary.

I am new to this board so I'm not sure of what to say - but I am a really healthy mom to a wonderful (and healthy 6 month old boy). I eat super well, am active, have an occasional glass of wine, eat dairy, no caffeine, no drugs (besides pre-natals and DHA). That's all I can think of - the milk is yours if you want it. It would break my heart to get rid of it!! Smile

maetrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down