MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa

3 posters

Go down

Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa Empty Re: Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa

Post by siobhan.hannah Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am

Thank you so much for donating your milk to our little Anna. And thank you for thinking to post that you had given it away. Thats a great help when moms are looking for milk.

Blessings to you and your wee one....

Siobhan and baby Anna

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa Empty Re: Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa

Post by bmilkmomma Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm unsure how to remove this post, but I have given my "stash" to a Momma in need and have committed to helping her family in the future as well. Thank you so much for your inquiries and have a wonderful week everyone!
Michelle
bmilkmomma
bmilkmomma

http://www.foundationreflections.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 pm

sent you a pm
thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by siobhan.hannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm

I sent you a PM

Siobhan and baby Anna

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa Empty Lots of milk to donate - prefer adoptive family - Upper Darby, Pa

Post by bmilkmomma Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm

I prefer to donate to an adoptive family (I was adopted so I would like to have this personal connection to adoptive families). However, if another baby is in need, I am more then willing to donate to another family as well.

I am a healthy Momma to a beautiful 2mo baby girl. I was a fertility Momma and because of going through that process I was tested repeatedly. I am also drug tested for work. My milk is alcohol, drug, and prescription drug free and I am a non-smoker. I do not drink dairy nor do I eat gassy foods.
I have 500+ ounces in the freezer and am making more than my daughter can use every day.
I take prenatal vitamins and a daily probiotic and exercise at least 3-4 times a week with walks to keep myself healthy. In addition, I see a chiropractor weekly to keep myself healthy and balanced.
I can meet up locally with families needing the milk. Thank you!
bmilkmomma
bmilkmomma

http://www.foundationreflections.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down