MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston

3 posters

Go down

200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston Empty Re: 200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston

Post by nmeyers Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

sending you a pm
thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston Empty Re: 200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston

Post by Cassandra1 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 am

I sent you a pm

Cassandra1

Back to top Go down

200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston Empty 200 or so oz of milk to donate in Boston

Post by cmichaud Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am

Got a 10 month old DD who refuses all bottles. I'm away from her only 2 mornings a week so I pump, but she typically just has a sip or two from a cup in that time. No smoking or drugs or alcohol here. All milk pumped over the last 6 months and put in 2-4 oz amounts in milk bags inside big ziplocs in a separate deep freeze that is rarely opened and has never lost power or been defrosted. I've donated milk 4 other times, twice here, once locally, and once to a friend. Would love to have this go to someone who can use it!

cmichaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down