MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sweet little guy would love your milk!

2 posters

Go down

My sweet little guy would love your milk! Empty Re: My sweet little guy would love your milk!

Post by Needhamjm Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Anybody have milk to share? Smile

Needhamjm

Back to top Go down

My sweet little guy would love your milk! Empty Re: My sweet little guy would love your milk!

Post by beckyzhang Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 pm

sent you a private message!
Becky

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

Post by beckyzhang Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 am

You can call me for the questions! 206-824-3397

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

Post by Needhamjm Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:27 am

Hi Becky! Can I send you an email? Or will you send one to me? Jenifernnedham@gmail.com. I just have some questions Smile

Needhamjm

Back to top Go down

Post by beckyzhang Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Jen,
I have some milk about 200oz. from other mom's donation. If you would like it you can contact me. The milk pumped from late Feb to late May when her son was 2 month old.I trying to give it out not because the milk is not good,actually I can tell the milk is high fat milk from the color and have a lot of antibodies because her son never got sick. My son got horrible allergy to milk formula while I cannot produce enough milk and cannot find completely dairy free breast milk for him, so I ask the milk from this mom who don't consume a lot of dairy. My son only has very mild esczema after drink this milk. Since now I've got enough completely dairy free milk, so I think i need to give it to somebody who's baby is one or two month old becaue it's good for this age. I live in Des Moines.

Thanks

Becky

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

Post by Needhamjm Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 am

Bump Smile

Needhamjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Needhamjm Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 am

Thought I should include our location- we are in Kent. Smile

Needhamjm

Back to top Go down

My sweet little guy would love your milk! Empty My sweet little guy would love your milk!

Post by Needhamjm Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 am

Hi wonderful mommas!
My son is 3.5 months and is in need of milk. We've struggled with low supply, tongue tie and a mean case of jaundice... All making breast feeding extra challenging, but we're hanging in here! Unfortunately, no matter what I try, I can't get my supply up to what he needs. He is on about half Breastmilk and half formula but he has a rough time with the formula. If anyone has milk they could donate, we would be forever grateful! I do have an Ameda pump and am happy to supply bags!
Thank you so much!!
Jen

Needhamjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down